Collection of e-Waste is an essential component of all recycling processes. It is this important first step that often becomes a deterrent to the whole process. VANS have initiated an integrated communication plan and creating awareness about the importance of resource management and hazardous substance treatment.
Vans is able collect used, discarded, trade-in, upgradable, reusable, repairable etc., end of life electrical and electronic products from all the stakeholders of e-Waste management.
e-Waste the mainly categorized into
- Large House hold Appliances
Washing machines, Dryers Refrigerators, Air conditioners, etc
- Small House hold Appliances
Vacuum cleaners, Coffee Machines, Irons, Toasters, etc.
- Office, Information & Communication Equipment
PC's, Laptops, Mobiles, Telephones, Fax Machines, Copiers, Printers etc.
- Entertainment, Toys, Leisure, Sports and Recreational Equipment
Televisions, DVD players, Hi-Fi sets, Radios, Electric train sets, Coin slot machines, Treadmills etc
- Lighting Equipment
Fluorescent tubes and lamps, sodium lamps etc (Except Incandescent Bulbs, Halogen Bulbs) etc.
- Electric and Electronic Tools
Drills, Electric saws, Sewing Machines, Lawn Mowers etc
- Security & health care equipment
Surveillance and Control Equipment, Medical Instruments etc
- Mixed WEEE
Cables & Wires etc
The COLLECTION Team ensures smooth process through
- 24/7 Availability
- Door-to-Door Collection
- Toll-free number to enquire
- Take back programs
- Secure and safe transporation
- Drop off points in all major cities