Any product which needs power need to be connected either electrically or battery. The battery usage is very comprehensive especially in EEE Products but in other hand it is hazardous and harmful.
We recycle spent batteries not only because it is the law, but we also recognize that it is the right thing to do to protect our environment. Vans Chemistry implemented a seamless technological option to collect and recover batteries in safe and sound manner. Our turnkey solutions in Battery recycling that meets the highest environmental standards keep us leader across world.
- Lead acid (Pb) Batteries - Cars, Trucks and Emergency Lighting
- Nickel Cadmium (NiCd) Batteries - Cordless phones, Tools and Two Way Radios
- Office, Information & Communication Equipment
PC's, Laptops, Mobiles, Telephones, Fax Machines, Copiers, Printers etc.
- Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) Batteries - Camcorders, Cameras and Bar Code Scanners
- Lithium Ion (Li Ion) & Lithium Polymer (Li Poly) - Cell phones and Laptops